• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    And finally... Space 1999...
    now that I did like!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I'm telling you people.

We're getting ourselves into deep poopie letting this Giant Alien Lizard download from our archives, OK?

kill the alien lizard? are they indestructable?

Comment

Brillo you should keep up the jokes.

That boy go raaaaaaa
        Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          thanks BI. you are a star. I dont care what anyone else says about you...
          Wanna know a secret?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I kept all the jokes emailed to me since 1996. I am about 25% in now - I put about 400 on the joke thread and 100 on here. 1500 to go...

or shall I switch back to drivel?
            Drivel. It's best.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              but it's the beef that counts

You've eaten Electric Chair!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Everything else is merely trimmings.
                Why do trimmings make one fat?

Comment

I can go to bed happy now...
                  Go to bed???

Real TPDers do it in the night shift. (I started about 03:10 today) Day shift just make up the numbers.

cheers BI
                  You're welcome!

Comment

Is TPD a candle?

Are we just moths?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      And finally... Space 1999...
                      Phew! Thank Heavens for the counter-espionage!

Question: just how many times can you crash and destroy the same Moon Lander?

Comment

Working...
                      X