• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Then I'm only 3k from Godlike
    That's CUK & TPD for you. Every day, another flower just out of reach, waiting to be plucked.

Like I said, crack cocaine.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Umm, ok...
      I know.

I really must get a contract before I lose it completely!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I know.

I really must get a contract before I lose it completely!
        Wednesday, everyone should be back to work, update your CV on all the jobsites and you'll be top of everyone's list
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Wednesday, everyone should be back to work, update your CV on all the jobsites and you'll be top of everyone's list
          Ooh, good point. I'll probably be up half the night anyway, as per usual, so I could be doing that.

Good idea, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Ooh, good point. I'll probably be up half the night anyway, as per usual, so I could be doing that.

Good idea, thanks!
            Welcome

I'm skiving off now, should be back later
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm skiving off now, should be back later
              See ya later!

Comment

Let's see who makes the last post here in 2007...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Let's see who makes the last post here in 2007...
                  What's the point in that? This thread is to be deleted.

Comment

Quiet in here

Is everybody off eating Scotch Eggs?

I like the Scotch bit, but I don't eat eggs... so what I end up eating is an egg-shaped piece of sausagemeat with a cavity in the middle

Comment

No consecutive posts!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X