• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Woo-hoo, and I got a '999' post, too!
    and a '001' also..

Comment

and with that little venture, I will call it a night..

Comment

Put the pony through the books too - call it an investment in breeding bloodstock!

(IANAA!)
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Put the pony through the books too - call it an investment in breeding bloodstock!

(IANAA!)
          excellent idea....

Comment

I've had a similar discussion with Bear about Art work, and his view was it would be best to buy it personally rather than through the business

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              good job the face painter is booked
              Many years ago, a friend of mine who had a fine mane of long grey hear, with a neatly trimmed grizzled moustache and goatee beard, went to a face-painting lady at a festival and asked to be made to look like a friendly lion.

She sat back and looked at him for a few seconds, then said "I don't think you need anything doing."
              Last edited by NickFitz; 30 December 2007, 20:49.

Comment

Congrats, 5X

Comment

I've just spent best part of 40 minutes eating the world's biggest portion of fish pie. Ooh, I'm stuffed.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Is it funny?
                    It has IT's moments

IGMC
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Hello....

Is there anybody there?

Knock once for yes, knock twice for no...
                      Knock, knock.

I'm just having a rest halfway through dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X