• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Evening everyone, just popped in quick for a look see.
    Hi Diver

Comment

It's quiet in here.

Comment

Just me wondering how Doctor Who's going... but nobody to provide a running commentary.

Comment

Hi! Hairy one.

Just got back from visiting two possessed Granddaughters, and am now going to have a nice cuppa and lie down on the floor in front of the fire to recover, and watch The African Queen.

So Later Dudes

Oh! and Seasons greetings to everyone ( Especially Zeity who really seems to appreciate it )
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I daresay they'll repeat it on one of the digital channels that I can't get.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Hi! Hairy one.

Just got back from visiting two possessed Granddaughters, and am now going to have a nice cuppa and lie down on the floor in front of the fire to recover, and watch The African Queen.

So Later Dudes

Oh! and Seasons greetings to everyone ( Especially Zeity who really seems to appreciate it )
              Bye Diver

Comment

Not sure it would be the same, just watching it on a Tuesday evening (as opposed to Christmas evening which just happens to be on a Tuesday).

Comment

Not sure what it is my Dad's watching.

My Mum's gone to bed.

My sister's sitting nearby eating something or other (having spent all afternoon scoffing Quality Street while complaining loudly about each one she got, about the entire product strategy division of the manufacturers, about the fact that other people, on being invited to have one, would grab one at random which inevitably turned out to be the sort she'd wanted for herself... she's nearly fifty years old, FFS, and spends all of Christmas obsessing about Quality Street except when she's sneering at me for not having a "proper job" with holiday pay etc.)

Her husband is in bed with the flu (not sure which kind).

And there's me, who figured that one of the few redeeming features of the day might be Doctor Who, only nobody else wants to see that.

Ho humbug

Comment

In fact, I'll say it again:

Comment

Though not yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X