• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on a black cap beer now, by the way.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm working all over Xmas
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I wish all TPDers a peaceful Christmas.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Last year I managed 7 courses for my Xmas dinner.

This year I intend to manage no fewer.

Comment

Hello Diver.

Making money, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              And you a relaxing and extremely pleasant one

Comment

And with that, I am off to bed as I have to be up for 5 am

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is ... the pure distilled essence of CUK:

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  I'm working all over Xmas
                  Yes, a capitalist who chooses to work during a religious celebration in pursuit of money - the worship of Mammon(!) - and yet, still expect sympathy!

Hurrah for CUK!

I love you all, byeeee!

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, here it is ... the pure distilled essence of CUK:

Yes, a capitalist who chooses to work during a religious celebration in pursuit of money - the worship of Mammon(!) - and yet, still expect sympathy!

Hurrah for CUK!

I love you all, byeeee!
                    Wrong!
                    Working on the new house to get it ready to move in to at the end of January.

Comment

I was sitting here at midnight, wondering what to post.

I could have posted: : but I didn't.

Bum.
                      What about :

The chip shop had sold out of spare ribs.

I am now having to fry myself a sirloin steak to eat with my chips

(though also 'cos those ribs are lovely.)

And I wish you Happy Banana Action on your holiday

I'm off to check the frying of the steak now... tell your beloved that we are grateful to her for allowing you to waste your time here

Comment

Working...
                      X