• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    That answers that question
    Indeed. I was in two minds whether to respond, but I decided you'd probably get there pretty rapidly

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      If anyone has found a pair of shoes it would be really cool if I could have them back.

I only wear two pairs of shoes one smart (suit) others smart trainers. Now I can't figure out where the second pair have gone.

I don't remember going out and coming back bare footed so its a mystery,
      Which ones were you wearing on the Xmas do? I might have a photo of them, so if they're the ones that have gone missing you can put up posters on lamp posts saying "Have you seen my shoes?", and if they're the ones that haven't gone missing then you can put up posters saying "Have you seen my shoes - not these shoes, my other ones"

Comment

I think I'll let the pox ridden piece of carp run for a while and see what transpires... maybe it'll catch fire or something so I can legitimately throw it away.

I might still have a VGA card somewhere... probably in the same box as the 286 motherboard

Comment

My Facebook app now has a "Share" button

I should invite a few people, just to check that they're prevented from accessing it, as it should only be visible to me.

But then they'd get annoyed at being invited to look at something they're not allowed to see...

Comment

Have to get the meatstuffs on to fry soon

I look forward to getting home on a Friday and eating too much. Makes up for the generally wretched diet I subject myself to when I'm away

Comment

I'm now attempting to get the jumper off to change the bus speed... it is, naturally, the most awkward one in the entire machine.
              I think it was a Tulip (yes, Tulip, not §h¡†) PC where, to add memory, one had to remove the hard drive cage that was immediately above the SIMM slots. Which meant removing the fascia so one had to disconnect the speaker, drive & power LEDs and keyboard lock. Then you realised the power supply had to come out.

Testing a duff SIMM was a VERY annoying experience - worse than Xmas tree lights.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                oooh palindrome!

Well done!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Drivel properly!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Ladies and Gentlemen

Season's Greetings

from

The Bench!

Kewl! And it's even one of those oh-so-this-year upside-down Xmas trees!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening BI

What's going to happen when one of your palindrome celebrations is, itself, a palindrome? Will the universe implode?
                      Wotcha!
                      Time will start to run backwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X