• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    good idea!

Comment

officemax elf yourself mania is upon us!

Comment

having a spot of bother with the scrooge version though...

Comment

photo must be too big...

Comment

good fun if one can get it working.

Comment

must try again...

Comment

grrr just can't get it to go. maybe too many would be scrooges out there...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  This part of the night shift is going on an exotic holiday for Xmas, booked at short notice (with the last of the tax money ).
                  Excellent

Is that money from the tax folk, or money you're supposed to be paying them?

Comment

From Google:

monetizing facebook applications
                    Couldn't write to: E:\web\ajaxninjaco\htdocs/wp-content/cache/wp-cache- db89a3ad59308be0fc011318e830d5bf.html PHP Warning: ...
                    www.ajaxninja.com/?p=86 - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

Comment

If anyone has found a pair of shoes it would be really cool if I could have them back.

I only wear two pairs of shoes one smart (suit) others smart trainers. Now I can't figure out where the second pair have gone.

I don't remember going out and coming back bare footed so its a mystery,

Comment

Working...
                      X