• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and Gentlemen

Season's Greetings

from

The Bench!

Comment

Cosy here isn't it.

Sockpuppet also ended his contract today.

New contract starts on the 2nd and got another to fill the gap between them. Working every day between now and 2nd cept Crimbo day.

Money money mooonnnnoney.

MONEY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        In physics, the Schrödinger equation, proposed by the Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1926, describes the space- and time-dependence of quantum mechanical systems. It is of central importance in non-relativistic quantum mechanics, playing a role for microscopic particles analogous to Newton's second law in classical mechanics for macroscopic particles. Microscopic particles include elementary particles, such as electrons, as well as systems of particles, such as atomic nuclei. Macroscopic particles vary in mass from cells to the galactic superclusters.
        He didn't make friends with many cats in the process either.

Comment

Hi SP

I'm going to play around some more with writing Facebook applications rather than working

I'm sure there's got to be a way of making money out of them...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            She's hopped it, like everyone else... Nick is driving along the M1... probably veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy ssssslllllloooooowwwwwllllllyy...
            Astonishingly, the motorway varied between much-better-than-usual in the early stages of the journey, and no-worse-than-usual by the end

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Hi SP

I'm going to play around some more with writing Facebook applications rather than working

I'm sure there's got to be a way of making money out of them...
              Maybe an app that stores all your credit card details and banking passwords so you know you dont err forget them.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                At one place I used Wordstar for Windoze... every so often it would go crazy & you'd get a thing like a half moon on a page...

I eventually realized that it was a gigantic 196 point lower case letter e.

I used to do incremental backups so I wouldn't have too much retyping to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  Maybe an app that stores all your credit card details and banking passwords so you know you dont err forget them.
                  Excellent concept!

{fires up Eclipse}

Comment

My Facebook app is online again now that I've started mysqld on the laptop.

I ought to get the PowerMac fired up for use as a staging server. Then it could automatically deploy the latest version of the app once it passes QA.

QA consists of me deciding that "That probably ought to work."

Comment

I can't remember if I'm running the same version of mySQL as my ISP.

It makes things a lot easier, given that they haven't upgraded in years

Comment

Working...
                      X