• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    no - I am in the office.... I don't do boobs out in the office
    Whoever said boobs out? Maybe you wanted the charlie dimmock experiance.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

Good show...

Have a banana...

Thank you, thank you

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Hello

Have a nice quiet safe drive/whatever home... it's forecast to be chaos this afternoon...
      I confidently anticipate that I'll be the only person who's had the idea of driving up the M1... or maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        That's all personal files removed and the Trash emptied...

I'll be signing off and heading for the bench shortly folks
        Safe journey Chimp, and good work

Comment

I go and make a cup of coffee and there is another 30 posts! And you wonder why I don't pop in here or post that often!! Mental to see how many incarnations TPD has seen over the years, amazing stuff.

Wish I had more time for posting but my clients like to see results for the money they pay me so no time for posting in here all day - how you lot get away with it is beyond me, I am certainly missing a trick somewhere
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I confidently anticipate that I'll be the only person who's had the idea of driving up the M1... or maybe not
            And the only person who has thought about leaving early to miss the traffic

Comment

I don't think I will make the 2k TPD mark today.. although I might have another dart at it tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                I go and make a cup of coffee and there is another 30 posts! And you wonder why I don't pop in here or post that often!! Mental to see how many incarnations TPD has seen over the years, amazing stuff.

Wish I had more time for posting but my clients like to see results for the money they pay me so no time for posting in here all day - how you lot get away with it is beyond me, I am certainly missing a trick somewhere
                The key is I dont care about my client.

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post

Our clients also like to see results, but hey, you don't always get what you want

Do pop in whenever you have the time, you get a much better quality of drivel here than in General

Comment

Hey Sweety Zeity

Bye Chimp..... love you

SP - Do you not remember my boobs?? Charlie Dimmock my arse!!!

Hello agian Mr Ferret

Wheres Ted?
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I don't think I will make the 2k TPD mark today.. although I might have another dart at it tonight
                      I won't be posting tonight.... last Christmas Party of the season and it has a free bar!!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X