• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed...

Is there something you'd like to share with the group, luvverly-wuvverly-cutesy-wutesy-taysikins? Don't be shy...
    Can you not refer to me like this please... its rather wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      You are not fit to wear a tee shirt named after the Tay!

And take get your hands away from me after cleaning your glasses. Plenty of other people in here for you to hug. Admittedly it might be tricky when they all on thier knees kissing your ass, but thats not my problem
      But I like to hug you
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I think your obsession with CM needs to be addressed – you just can’t leave the poor girl alone can you?
        I dont pick on here any more than I do some other posters that add nothing to the board but brainless natter. Besides mostly I am not mocking her.. but her fan brigade.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          But I like to hug you

That's obviously what he wants - very clever!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

weird

Comment

It's what Bazza calls you and you seem to like that

Comment

But I like to hug you
                Most woman do. However you are near the back of the queue.

Comment

I dont pick on here any more than I do some other posters that add nothing to the board but brainless natter. Besides mostly I am not mocking her.. but her fan brigade.
                  We’re really quite lucky to have you around aren’t we?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

don't

her

Comment

Most woman do. However you are near the back of the queue.
                      It's a pretty short queue
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X