• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    There is the old story about the prospective son-in-law being seduced by the prospective mother-in-law. Because he insistently refuses, he gets to inherit the father-in-law's family business...

Did you choose Y or N?
    I'm afraid she was neither y) nor n), nor any other letter.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      49500?
      rats - I did get a fullhouse though - what do I win for that?

Comment

half way there! pick it up boys and girl. we are getting there!

Comment

DS23
          TPDeity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BrilloPad
          and did it prove anything?

yes. it proved that i couldn't post fast enough. damn people kept reading the thread.

========================
          well done DS23

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            You'll all be pleased to know that that nasty yellow zity thing I had in my nose last week succumbed to the TCP and burst and dried up.
            I had wondered if an update was due.

I had an amazing one on the side of my nostril that collapsed in on itself one day and produced LOADS of pus and blood. I expected to see a massive crater. Wiped it away and there was nothing to show where it had been. Well weird.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i liked the 49000 better. i'd really like the 50000 too! is that too greedy? too needy? too showy?

Comment

drivel drivel drivel
                yawn yawn yawn

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  i liked the 49000 better. i'd really like the 50000 too! is that too greedy? too needy? too showy?

HTH :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    I had wondered if an update was due.

I had an amazing one on the side of my nostril that collapsed in on itself one day and produced LOADS of pus and blood. I expected to see a massive crater. Wiped it away and there was nothing to show where it had been. Well weird.
                    delightful. delightful. got any more?

Comment

500,172 views!!

yeah

Comment

Working...
                      X