• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I'm going to go with music - seeing as it is my first love

Have to get a bit more specific now and 'niche down' a bit
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Think I'm going to go with music - seeing as it is my first love

Have to get a bit more specific now and 'niche down' a bit
      Tough subject music, but think of the groupies

Comment

just watching the X-Factor results with eldest and the sight of 5 fit young lasses singing is always a pleasure in the morning.

Comment

but some of them are quite young so I might have to rule myself out.

Comment

and I've got control of the TV again, and watching the crikcket.

Comment

will Muralitharan break the record today ? 1 more wicket to draw level, and another to go into the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                Not sure what the links showed me, but I'm sure its good
                Those links show markets where people are discussing things and spending money

The exercise is to pick 4 or 5 that interest you enough to start a plan B around then go on to do keyword research and see what people are puttting into search engines:

http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/search.html

There has to be demand and that demand has to be prepared to spend money - you could find a really good topic that loads of people are discussing but there's no money to be made.... so that's when the ebay/amazon marketplace searches come in
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Right I'm off for a bit. Better get the house tidied up before Mrs Monkey comes home.

Comment

but she only got to bed around 5am so I'm not too sure if she will be bothered about the state of the house. More bothered about the state of her head.

Comment

Muralitharan is now joint wicket taker in test mathes.
                      One more and the ground will explode.

Comment

Working...
                      X