• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    How may your serfs entertain you madam?
    Not techie babble anyway....

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Well get in the kitchen and make us some coffee, then
    Yes Sir..... Wanna coffee Zeity?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'm applying a few tricks I've picked up looking at PHP code within CientCorp,
      Good game, contracting. Go to a client site and get paid to learn stuff.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Time for an update...

User Name Posts
        DS23 5,899
        TheFaQQer 5,100
        zeitghost 4,409
        Diver 4,351
        cailin maith 3,399
        Fortune Green 2,204
        NickFitz 2,164
        BrowneIssue 2,162
        FiveTimes 1,658
        Bear 1,623
        DiscoStu 1,421
        n5gooner 1,290
        PRC1964 1,180
        Troll 1,057

Hmm.

Must drivel faster...
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hmm. And a drivel ratio of only 89.49%. Not good enough.

Comment

Welcome back to real time...

Well done!

Comment

I can't believe I am watching that Strickly come dancing tulip.... the girls love it, although sis is upstairs packing for going home for Christmas... I can't find the remote control and I don't know how to change the channel on the telly
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Yes Sir..... Wanna coffee Zeity?
                Yum, coffee

Thank you

Comment

While I remember, there's a 60 second or so clip of the upcoming Xmas ep of Dr Who on Sky... presumably behind the red button on BBC1 at at guess.

It's got Kylie in it... briefly...

Scared the carp out of the cat when it came on first.
                  The cat...... Whats she called?
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

I can't believe I am watching that Strickly come dancing tulip.... the girls love it, although sis is upstairs packing for going home for Christmas... I can't find the remote control and I don't know how to change the channel on the telly
                    Sounds like you should listen to more techie talk

Comment

gf watching now - just got to put the kids to bed and I will join her.

Comment

Working...
                      X