• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Indeed, I can.
    Caught you that time

Comment

i wonder if the bus driver will wave my fare on the way back tonight. thismorning he couldn't be arsed to change the 20 euro note i thrust at him. saved me 3.20 that did.

Comment

and since i have not managed to get any change today i still have that note waiting to be used.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          and, to continue the allusion, your meet much more interesting people there.
          Indeed

Comment

go for it.
            Hmm... looking at the comprehensive list of questions I've drawn up, I think perhaps I'd better PM them to her - I'm not sure the world is ready for the answers

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Indeed
              time fades away. i love it.

Comment

i do believe that it is time to leave the building.

Comment

head on out into the dark, wait for the bus, call home, find my local italian restaurant, order a beer and a pizza and read my book.

Comment

So, he didn't make it after all

Wonder why not?

Comment

i do believe that it is time to leave the building.
                      I wish.

I could write this report in seconds using Oracle Reports. But oh, no, we want it in a different tool that you know nothing about......

Stupid ****ing Cartesian product
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X