• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    It's a cracked version with an intro and a trainer on it
    Gits

I doubt it includes the serial port interrupt handler that allowed you to hook up another machine over RS232 and send commands to pause the machine and dump things like memory and processor status back over the wire - I'm pretty sure I took that out of the final release.

It was the only way to debug it easily in real time, hooking the ST running my own implementation of FORTH up to the Amiga

Comment

I'm downgrading the emulator to an A500 with Kickstart 1.3
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Gits

I doubt it includes the serial port interrupt handler that allowed you to hook up another machine over RS232 and send commands to pause the machine and dump things like memory and processor status back over the wire - I'm pretty sure I took that out of the final release.

It was the only way to debug it easily in real time, hooking the ST running my own implementation of FORTH up to the Amiga
        It's just an ADF file, would you like me to mail it to you?
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Although I never had an Amiga, I feel the need to say

I'm not worthy!
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If you get to 9,999 and post one more, it rolls over to zero and you have to start again at "Not worth listening to"
            I considered asking for "Bored as F***" as a title for 10k posts.

Don't think I'll get that though
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Dammit, now it's crashed. Stupid Amiga emulator...
              I can give you my absolute assurance that the uncracked version doesn't crash

Anyway the first level's pretty easy - just spend most of your time as a bat about midway up the screen, and watch out for those pesky archers.

When you've collected all five keys and three treasures for a level, van Helsing appears - he can throw stakes at you from offscreen, so definitely get up in the air and stay there as you make for the exit door (at the far left on level one).

Comment

It's just an ADF file, would you like me to mail it to you?
                Yes please

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  53... for a little while longer...
                  You need a word with that Miss Maith - she said you were 54!

Slander, sir, slander!!
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I'm downgrading the emulator to an A500 with Kickstart 1.3
                    That would match the configuration it was developed on, I think - although the very first thing my boot sector did was to completely disable all systems software, and take everything over at the silicon level.

Wow, I used to rock

Comment

I can give you my absolute assurance that the uncracked version doesn't crash

Anyway the first level's pretty easy - just spend most of your time as a bat about midway up the screen, and watch out for those pesky archers.

When you've collected all five keys and three treasures for a level, van Helsing appears - he can throw stakes at you from offscreen, so definitely get up in the air and stay there as you make for the exit door (at the far left on level one).
                      A walkthrough should not be used to boost post count
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X