• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah. it's time to get orf my arse and do something. see ya laters.

Comment

Greetings TPDenizens

Just popped into the office to pick up my ClientCorp laptop while on the way back to the car, heading home after the Xmas do

See you later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Greetings TPDenizens

Just popped into the office to pick up my ClientCorp laptop while on the way back to the car, heading home after the Xmas do

See you later
        Hi NickFitz

Ah, coffee and croissants. Lovely.

Comment

Hello RH

How did it go last night?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Hi NickFitz

Ah, coffee and croissants. Lovely.
            Hi RH

Comment

"On the M1 northbound there are currently delays of 50 minutes due to an accident closing two lanes"

Comment

Right, time to leave this nice warm office and go to sit on the motorway, gazing blankly at the queue ahead while listening to Radio 4

At least at journey's end I can go to Sainsburys

Later, folks

Comment

later chimp
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

And my work for this morning has been done!

later all

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Hello RH

How did it go last night?
                      Will tell you all about it later if I get some time between going out and the party tonight - check the thread in General.

In a word, lively.

Comment

Working...
                      X