• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    What do you mean he did the tattoo!!!

Comment

DS23 5,091
      TheFaQQer 3,824
      Diver 3,517
      zeitghost 3,498
      cailin maith 2,281
      Fortune Green 2,201
      BrowneIssue 1,744
      amazing!

Comment

-1 I am now Godlike
        congratulations diver. godlike! an amazing stream of drivel posting to get there. most impressive. can you keep it up? hmmm let me keep reading and find out...

Comment

right time to give minids23 a bath. i'll have to catch up later....

Comment

We won the nerd Pub Quiz at the end of the conference! Geeky bananas all round:

It came down to a tiebreaker... luckily our guess as to the total number of bugs filed at http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ as of yesterday afternoon was only 8000 out

Comment

Time to get my act together and meet the mob soon...

Comment

Another factor in winning was being the only team who knew that the rendering engine in IE5.x for Mac was called Tasman, not Tasmin

Two bonus points for that, and we'd played our joker on the name-the-rendering-engines round, making 5 points for that answer alone

Comment

Right, have to get act together... I think I'd better leave my large collection of prizes in the office and pick them up tomorrow

Comment

Keep up the drivel folks, abnormal service will be resumed sometime tomorrow

Comment

Back from the parade.

Comment

Working...
                      X