• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm going
    Are you going on the night out ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      BFH ?
      Brandon Fern Hoppers?

www.bfh.org.uk/

maybe not
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

BFH Incinerators?

www.bfhgroup.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          oh dear!

dont you have to leave by now?
          It's only the sad alkies and the lightweights who want to get home for half past nine who are starting this early. I won't be leaving ClientCorp's offices until half five at the earliest (dev conference still going strong) and I'll be going to my hotel for a wash & brush up and some dinner before starting to roam the bars of Soho.

I can see the roof of the meeting place just to my right out of the window

Off for another presentation, later, folks

Comment

Bus Fare Home?

Remember Bully

Comment

bit of work to do

catch you later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                It's only the sad alkies and the lightweights who want to get home for half past nine who are starting this early. I won't be leaving ClientCorp's offices until half five at the earliest (dev conference still going strong) and I'll be going to my hotel for a wash & brush up and some dinner before starting to roam the bars of Soho.

I can see the roof of the meeting place just to my right out of the window

Off for another presentation, later, folks
                Ahem. I trust you are not referring to me. All the winners will be out by 5:05 at the latest. Cannot belive that you are going to change etc, before coming out!! Down here in London we tend to go out direct...

See you all brushed up and smelling nice just before I collapse into a coma then!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  Ahem. I trust you are not referring to me. All the winners will be out by 5:05 at the latest. Cannot belive that you are going to change etc, before coming out!! Down here in London we tend to go out direct...

See you all brushed up and smelling nice just before I collapse into a coma then!

Have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Not sure I'll have time, actually, as free beer has just arrived at ClientCorp for the last session of the conference, and after that I may be going out for a drink with them first

See ya later

P.S. I just won a prize

Comment

right time to catch up

Comment

Working...
                      X