• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... maybe better to leave things as they are then...

Comment

So, who might be lurking to witness my CUK-2000/TPD-1500?

Comment

Most users ever online was 570, 1st July 2007 at 21:39.
        NickFitz, Andy2, bassy, Board Game Geek, bored, chef, chris79, Cliphead, DimPrawn, Flubster, GeorgeGregan, Gonzo, Hiram King Of Tyre, Jog On, kirk, Lambros, loadofkods, m47een, Moscow Mule, NotAllThere, nucastle, r0bly0ns, shoes, SteveV, TazMaN, The Lone Gunman, THEPUMA, thunderlizard, xoggoth, zeala

Comment

None of the regular TPD crowd, but some who come by frequently enough to be familiar faces...

Comment

... ah, nearly there...

Comment

... and so we arrive at...

CUK: 2000

TPD: 1500

TPD/CUK ratio: 0.75

And just for Carling...

...though we all know she'd much rather have

Comment

Congratulations Nick.

It has gone rather quiet in here again.

Comment

I suppose that is down to the time of the evening.

Comment

OK, 18 posts of drivel after this one to get to the 1000 posts before tomorrow.

Comment

I am not sure that I have that amount of drivel left in me.

Comment

Working...
                      X