• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back from Cabaret with sub-section of usual old witches. Last act was esp. nice, burlesque lady with a lovely b*m. Got a bit of a ....
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Thursday done, timesheet submitted, and… WEEKEND!

Sunny afternoon out, with just a few wisps of cloud hither and yon

Comment

The walk has been walked

Once it gets dark, I'm going to have a look for that comet - the skies are mostly clear, and my bedroom window faces in roughly the right direction

Comment

Evening all

It's been a lovely sunny day with lumps of fluff. The high was 18 and, despite a damp start, no rain rained. Looks to be a clear night too. Barometer up to 1011 mBar.

Apparently the clear skies should afford a good sight of the "Harvest Moon" this evening.

I have today been offered more work by consultancyCo, increasing my days from 2 per week back up to full time. This is very welcome even if it is only until the end of January.

The quest for a more firmly positioned contract continues.

Comment

In other news, I see Scrambled Maps has been updated again.

Comment

No comet. By the time the western sky had got dark enough, a big cloud had come and planted itself there. It only hung around for a while but by the time it had moved on, I suspect the comet had ducked down behind a tall tree in a nearby garden

On the other side, though, there's a lovely full moon through the living room window
              Last edited by NickFitz; Today, 18:40.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                In other news, I see Scrambled Maps has been updated again.
                I like the green tick on correctly-positioned tiles

Comment

Working...
                X