• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold chicken leg and a bag of plain crisps for lunch

Things continue quiet on the ClientGov front, as there's a "workshop" of some kind going on in That London. I obviously didn't go, as I'd really have nothing to contribute anyway, being new to the project

It turns out that every other person on the project is from some consultancy outfit, and it's that which is providing the venue and such. I gather that they get to satisfy personal KPIs and the like by doing this sort of stuff, which explains why they all seemed quite amenable to the idea. I, of course, don't have to suffer any such nonsense

Comment

Clothings have been laundered and are draped about to dry.

It's currently bright and sunny, with blue sky visible but the rain forecast for later hasn't gone away.

Some work was done and then I got bored and logged off. I have about a day of billable time left this week so no need to do it all at once!

Comment

Today's walk has been walked, starting with a trip over to the place of many bins to drop off some recycling

Comment

Tea has been oniony chicken casserole with chips and peas

In fact, I didn't have many other options. I need to build up my reserves again

Comment

Nice to get home and relax after old fart walk this morning, bookreading group this afternoon and history talk this evening. Last not what I was expecting as lady I know a bit couldn't give the talk but not bad alternative about witches. Modern witches probably fly around on Dyson vacuum cleaners.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X