• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn it. At Sainsburies yesterday brought the same Viz again. Thought it looked familiar but it said October on the front.
    Last edited by xoggoth; Today, 10:15.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Afternoon all

Dry and sunny with lumps of fluff. A light breeze wafting about. Currently 16 with a high of 17 expected. Barometer steady at 1019 mBar.

Clothings have been laundered, and the airer put out in the garden to dry.

HWMBO and I are planning a visit to Morrisons as they have this week's tonic water offer.

Someone put non recyclables in my recycling bin

Comment

Lunch: a chunky fish finger bap (wholemeal) with red sauce

Comment

Tea, delivered fresh today from sunny Taff's Well near Cardiff, was Sunset Red Tonkotsu Ramen soup (or broth). Very nice indeed

Accompanied by some Trucking Hell

Comment

Working...
          X