• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch: salmon baps and a bag of plain crisps

Comment

And coming up…

Comment

Pali!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Pali!

Comment

Afternoon all

This morning started off cloudy but has brightened up considerably. It's currently 22 degrees and that's the high for the day.

Cat sitting has gone ok so far. I popped (is an hour's drive considered a 'pop'?) home this morning to do a load of laundry and generally faff about. Then drove back this afternoon. Cheekily using my friend's tumble dryer to get things dried faster.

Comment

Another day done, yet apparently I'm supposed to do two more this week!

I managed to get a towel wash done and they're drying now, so at least there's a vague sense of accomplishment from that

Sunny spells out and although it's a bit breezy, we aren't getting the cataclysmic winds the weather app seemed to be hinting at this morning

Comment

Hoglet on the cameras tonight

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

It's a grey start again, and not expected to brighten up either - in fact, there's a moderate chance of showers this afternoon. It's fairly mild at 13°C though, with 17° likely later; the barometers are up a bit at 1004/1012mB

Comment

And I see I forgot to bid everybody good night last night! I was feeling tired, but I didn't realise I was that tired

For the record, last night's viewing was the Gloucestershire police night shift thing, followed by reading Black Box on the subject of Concorde and its Russian counterpart

Comment

Morning all

CBS, etc. A very pleasant walk earlier, no jacket required.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X