• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    S’murky out. Might make a trip to the tip and one to Screwfix before gardening.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Excellent! Congratulations to twin A!
      WNFS

Morning all

Blue sky, wispy fluff. Currently 18 degrees and that's the high for the day. Rain forecast early evening. Barometer down to 1009 mBar.

Bed has been stripped and is airing. Linen is in the WM.

Some faffing to tidy up the front garden will happen today. Although I have decided I'll just get a man that can in to do the bulk of the work.

Comment

It's come over all grey and the wind is up. However, the rain risk has passed in favour of it raining all day tomorrow instead.

Some bed linen is on the line, some is in the WM. I am not hopeful that all linen will dry outside today.

Comment

Neighbours sitting out on the big lawn!

Makes a change from magpies and squirrels

Comment

Tea has been a nice fry-up

I'd got some black pudding from M&S as I wonder every few years if I like it yet, having loathed the stuff since early childhood. No, I don't, is once again the answer; one small bit of it was enough to get it shoved to the side of the plate and left for dead. Not sure I'll bother trying again

Comment

The bed linen was brought in around 4pm. Slightly damp but mostly dry. The duvet cover never went out on the line and was draped over the airer instead.

I never did any gardening out the front.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Tea has been a nice fry-up

I'd got some black pudding from M&S as I wonder every few years if I like it yet, having loathed the stuff since early childhood. No, I don't, is once again the answer; one small bit of it was enough to get it shoved to the side of the plate and left for dead. Not sure I'll bother trying again
                Have you ever given white pudding a try? That's mainly oatmeal and stuff. Completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Have you ever given white pudding a try? That's mainly oatmeal and stuff. Completely different.
                  I haven't! Might give it a try if it ever comes my way

Comment

The incessant repeats of US borders and NZ policing were largely ignored this afternoon. This evening, the latest episode of Surgeons was about emergency surgery, which was quite interesting; and then a few more old episode of 24 Hours in A&E

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                      Misty out.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X