• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needed to use the bacon up, so lunch has been a bacon bap (white)

Comment

After an earlier brief shower, the wind has picked up.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lots of rain here now; it was very heavy for a few spells, and it's steady now

I've either had a very productive day, or making even the slightest effort to work leaves me knackered nowadays

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

The Storyville programme about North Korea was very interesting

Comment

And so, as bedtime beckons, the howling gale now has driving rain with it too.

Comment

Nothing more adventurous than an old Police Interceptors watched this evening

But then I read a whole load more of Your Life in My Hands. Just the last chapter and the epilogue to go now

Goodnight all

Comment

The wind has died down, and the rain has changed to drizzle.

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite a sunny sort of start compared to the last few days, though with some high dappled stuff giving the sky a bit of texture. Currently just 1°C and no better than 6° expected, while the barometers aren't much changed at 995/1003mB

Comment

Morning all

Dull and damp. Much wind and rain overnight. Calmer this morning. Currently 5 degrees ('feels like' 3) with a high of 8 expected. Barometer down to 1007 mBar.

On site today, hiding in a corner where I can't be found easily. One meeting at 11am after which I might go home.

Comment

Working...
                      X