• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn hot out. Tipping toward 28oC and likely higher.
    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
      Damn hot out. Tipping toward 28oC and likely higher.
      We're over the hump now here - already down to 25°C

Comment

Clouded over here and started to rain in an unforecast turn of events. Temperature dropped to 16 degrees.

Comment

Clouded over here and started to rain in an unforecast turn of events. Temperature dropped to 16 degrees
          You lucky sod! Wish it would happen here, I loath this hot weather. 27 in my office and window is open.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Down to 23°C here and there's also a nice fresh breeze

Tea has been spaghetti and meatballs, which was very nice

Comment

And now strawberries with salted caramel ice cream

Comment

The car earlier was the same Ford Bronco it was last time they showed it, and then they started repeating the gold diggers series that's still only halfway through its first showing on Monday nights. I really should think of something better to do with that time

Later, S3E1 of Forensics: The Real CSI on iPlayer, featuring some interesting enhancement of audio from one of those spy doorbells up the street from where the offence occurred

Still warm but once again, getting a nice draught through the flat in the evening has made things tolerable in here

Thoughts and prayers for whoever's in the old place now, who will just be starting to get an inkling of how little that place cools down once it's properly warmed up

Goodnight all

Comment

Our last night in Prague was spent in an absinthe bar. I have determined that my favourite method of preparation is maceration where the sugar is caramelised while some of the alcohol is burned off. HWMBO preferred the distillation method whereby the spirit is diluted with water to the preferred ratio.

I then ended the evening with a very fine kebab.

Comment

Morning all

Bright and sunny but a cooler 13 degrees at present, with a high of 20 expected. Off to Helsinki for an hour at the airport where the forecast is sunny and 22 degrees. Then back to London for an 18 hour lay over where the weather looks like it's going to reach 27.

Comment

Morning denizens

Yet another sunny start, though it got a bit cooler last night. Already at 15°C though, with an expected high of 25° (so slightly better than the last few days). The barometers are up a bit at 1007/1015mB

This morning's sudden awakening was just after 4:30, so nothing was going to come of that; I immediately dropped off again and slept soundly until 7

Comment

Working...
                      X