• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner so later
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      A closer look at the results will show how many people are using proper on-page SEO to target each keyword phrase, for example:

Thai Kickboxing DVDs
      Thai Kickboxing DVDs. $2.95 shipping. ... Martial Arts Dvds > Thai Kickboxing Dvds. 10 items, Sort By:. Relevance, Highest Rated, Best Selling ...
      www.karatedepot.com/thai-kickboxing-dvds.html - 55k - Cached - Similar pages

Kickboxing DVDs at Club540
      This page showcases Martial Arts Instruction, Instructional DVDs, and more specifically Kickboxing DVDs.
      www.club540.biz/categories/kickboxing-dvds.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

A couple on the first page - so who is linking to them and helping their search engine rankings?......

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I'm off to a pub with an open fire for lunch soon
        Huh? I'd have the roast.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Goal for Liverpool.

Comment

Hyypia from a Gerrard free kick

Comment

Is it going to be a festival of goals ?

Comment

I hope so..

Comment

We haven't been leaking goals and with Torres up front we could score more

Comment

and Man U have been drawn against Villa in the FA Cup, so there could be a chance of a big team getting knocked out in the 3rd round.

Comment

Hello 5X keeping NickFitz at bay I see
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X