• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Quiet in here...
    Pardon?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Are the kids not trained yet?
      Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I'm not going to trust them with a nice bottle though.

Plus one is only 4
      Friend A: has a son of 4 who fetches cans from the 'fridge and pours them. He is most proud. Told this story at Friend B's house when we woz all round there.

Friend B snapped his fingers and clicked his tongue. His 4 your old daughter got up from playing with her toys on the floor and dashed off. 2 minutes later she came back with a perfectly poured homebrew.

Feckin' legend.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Phew, that was close. Almost forgot to go on the lottery web site and pay my moron tax

I can now sit back and relax, waiting for the seven million quid to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          you're all creeping up on me!

DS23 5,071
          TheFaQQer 3,734
          zeitghost 3,498
          Diver 3,174
          cailin maith 2,249
          Fortune Green 2,196
          BrowneIssue 1,634
          n5gooner 1,290
          NickFitz 1,124
          FiveTimes 1,123
          Bear 1,062
          Troll 1,057
          PRC1964 1,009
          DiscoStu 948

Well done!

Comment

I've got work all week next week, so its lunch times and evenings for me

Well done!

Comment

It's only envy, really

My manager told me on Friday that I shouldn't expect to have to do much work between now and Christmas, and that if in fact I found myself doing anything much, I should let him know as it meant something was wrong
              Do you know how much I hate you?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                I've decided it's time I stopped being a big girl's blouse, ditched the umbrella and set up a ltd.
                If you've finished with the blouse, can I have it? No need to wash it first...

Comment

pulling away from you now nick

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Good plan. My pizza's here. I'm eating that then off to bed, early start for the cricket tomorrow, night all

Well done!

Comment

it will take some monster posting
                      I don't think zeitghost is about.

Comment

Working...
                      X