• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Dry.

Blue sky with fluffy white clouds.

Sunny.

Coldish at 16.5 deg in here. (The electric overblanket went back on several days ago since my feet were cold in bed).

1013 mBar (ears popping!) and 66% RH.

Wednesday apparently.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Morning all

Dry.

Blue sky with fluffy white clouds.

Sunny.

Coldish at 16.5 deg in here. (The electric overblanket went back on several days ago since my feet were cold in bed).

1013 mBar (ears popping!) and 66% RH.

Wednesday apparently.
      It's the end of days, I tell yea!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Only 39 minutes this morning.

Lovely Scottish chap (gorgeous accent, he could have gotten away with telling me anything and maybe he did!).
        Not especially useful outcome but a nice accent and a helpful attitude does make all the difference.
        Always glad to oblige hen.

Comment

It's the end of days, I tell yea!
          Oh, it's clouded over & gone grey.

What a relief.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Always glad to oblige hen.
          Sweet talking git.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Oh, it's clouded over & gone grey.

What a relief.

Sweet talking git.
            you want the birds oot ae the trees, i'm yer man.

Comment

And done

No ray gun or other temperature-measuring device employed, and nobody insisted I sanitise my hands

They did take my blood pressure though, which was at its usual not-that-bad-all-things-considered level

Comment

My dentist's temperature ray gun never seems to work on my forehead so they take my temperature off my wrist. I was running at 36 degrees last time and that was after a brisk* time wasting walk around the block so as not to arrive too early for my appointment.

*brisk because I realised I was doing too good a job of timewasting and risked being late

Comment

If you're not going out, and are wearing a mask when you do, how did you catch a cold?
                  That's apparently a fallacy. As anything entering your home that you handle can give you the one of the many common cold viruses.

Also I have been going out.

Plus my masks protect other people from me, not me from them.

(Oh and I don't live on my own.)
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    And done

No ray gun or other temperature-measuring device employed, and nobody insisted I sanitise my hands

They did take my blood pressure though, which was at its usual not-that-bad-all-things-considered level
                    I got made to sanitise when I had mine. Then realised once I had the gel on I couldn't run it into the back of my hands due to eczema.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I do enjoy the way the laptop supplied by clientco likes to keep time.

Last week it was running two minutes slow. This week I'm running a minute ahead (so far).

It sorts itself out when I connect it to the clientco VPN but, still.

Comment

Working...
                      X