• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    So is that what you do for a living or just for a laugh?
    One of the things I do for a living

I do Plant hire, Diving, Construction, Demolition, Property Development etc etc
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

A finger in every pie

Comment

I'm a controlled waste broker as well

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          One of the things I do for a living

I do Plant hire, Diving, Construction, Demolition, Property Development etc etc
          So WTF are you doing on an IT Contractors forum?
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I should arrange transport and safe disposal of some of the posters on here, you think?

Comment

I should arrange transport and safe disposal of some of the posters on here, you think?
              Certainly.
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                So WTF are you doing on an IT Contractors forum?
                Up until two months ago I owned and ran a Tech support Co (I had a Taxi & private hire company as well)

When it's making a reasonable profit and you get a ridiculously high offer for it, sell it !, in business to make money, not a career

Comment

Up until two months ago I owned and ran a Tech support Co (I had a Taxi & private hire company as well)

When it's making a reasonable profit and you get a ridiculously high offer for it, sell it !, in business to make money, not a career
                  I understand perfectly.

Comment

Looking to get back into IT again next summer. May set up an agency or even go into hardware. see how the market is first.
                    Home consumer market is on a steady rise and the business sector is pretty much tied up, so it looks like the home user sector again for me.

Comment

Looking to get back into IT again next summer. May set up an agency or even go into hardware. see how the market is first.
                      Home consumer market is on a steady rise and the business sector is pretty much tied up, so it looks like the home user sector again for me.
                      I hadn't realised that you could actually make any money in traditional Tech Supp for the masses.

Comment

Working...
                      X