• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Or Millenium...

Comment

Many jokes in the office about how ClientCo will soon be Britain's second busiest single runway airport as traffic plummets by the day and we speculate on using one runway to sell for aircraft parking.

In sad news, the banking of unused days on my PO has been cancelled. My rate is so high those 10 days make a huge difference.

Comment

Must try harder...
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Tea: more of yesterday's roast lamb, nice enough, orange segments and custard, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: the remainder of the director's commentary on T3, followed by the 2nd dvd which contains who knows what.

There's a thing on 5 at 21:00 comparing Trump to Henry VIII.

Don't mention it to Melania.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Popped into M&S Food Hall on Earls Court Road on the way home. More civilized in there than a usual after work visit when the place is rammed with grumpy commuters.

Decent levels of fruit and veg.

Picked up a nice guinea fowl.

Comment

The rush hour traffic here didn’t seem any lighter than usual. I’m not sure what most people in Leicester do for a living (apart from making crisps), but they don’t seem to be doing it at home yet

Comment

dinner was chicken jalfrezi <the last of my sainsbury deliveries, had i known it was the last, it would have been much larger>

very nice.

with a nice sauvignon blanc <for a change>

tv is mastermind and UC, this being Monday

the world appears to be going with a whimper, rather than a bang

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The rush hour traffic here didn’t seem any lighter than usual. I’m not sure what most people in Leicester do for a living (apart from making crisps), but they don’t seem to be doing it at home yet
                  Coding vBulletin?

Comment

Shepherds pie for dinner.

Comment

Watched S1E3 of the crown. Whilst events there are based on historical fact I reckon quite a bit of it is nonsense....

Comment

Working...
                      X