• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    A way of curing cov19?
    Nope. Just waffle

Comment

Sister-out-law popped in. She has several thousand toilet rolls in her hotel! So we will never run short.
      She is cross at a staff member who accepted a group of ramblers. Who are apparently only better than rugby groups and golfers. They had better be careful - SoL does not suffer annoying people too well.....

Comment

Watching The Aeronauts (2019) - IMDb as it was free on Amazon Prime

Comment

She is cross at a staff member who accepted a group of ramblers. Who are apparently only better than rugby groups and golfers. They had better be careful - SoL does not suffer annoying people too well.....
          The other day she booted out a chap and his son. The son had taken drugs. She was not going to let the other guests suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Nope. Just waffle
            You will cure waffles? Sounds good....

Comment

The other day she booted out a chap and his son. The son had taken drugs. She was not going to let the other guests suffer.
              Then there was the homeless chap who took breakfast from the buffet and sat down to eat it. She has huge sympathy - but does not want every homeless personm eating there. So she told they bloke she was calling the police and he had until they turned up to finish.

Comment

You will cure waffles? Sounds good....
                Hmm...cure waffles like one cures bacon?

Comment

T3 done, was watching commentary, now watching Homeland.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Roast dinner for tea, to be precise, roast shoulder of lamb with the usual trimmings. Very nice

Comment

For years now, there’s been times when the other side of the road seems much darker than usual, which in turn seems eerie and ominous

It was only a few weeks ago that I finally worked out what was going on: there’s a carpet shop on the corner of the side road over the way which leaves its window display lights on overnight, but somebody’s messed with a time switch, so every night they turn off at about three minutes to eleven and back on again at three minutes to midnight.

And that’s why I'm sometimes struck by how dark it seems over there: it actually is dark, compared to normal. Nothing eerie or ominous at all now I know

It doesn’t say much for my powers of observation that it’s taken me so many years to finally notice a large illuminated window being dark at the same time every night

Comment

Working...
                      X