• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's looking highly likely that our weekend trip to Tirana is going to be cancelled as the FCO are now saying people should only travel there if absolutely essential.

Waiting game now on to see if BA cancel (cash refund) or if we have to cancel (voucher issued). Have to cancel the hotel no later than 48 hours out so I suspect it will be us blinking first.
    My brother and his wife were due to go to the Canary Islands this week; got cancelled last night. They were offered either a refund or a chance to rebook at some later date. They took the money, on the assumption that the travel company may well go bust and, even if it doesn’t, will at that later date be offering large reductions to get business going again

Comment

Tea: the 2nd of those Ginsters Moroccan pasty things, very toothsome, the last of the rice pud (cold, yum), baked spud & baked beans , 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Freecell score: <80% and I didn't have the patience or motivation to play long enough to improve it*, running average 83%.

Entertainment: T3, Homeland.

*Twas 100% yesterday & the day before, obviously not in the zone today.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

HWMBO has just served a very delicious kimchi bloody Mary.

I am.very nearly finished with my Open Uni assignment.

Comment

dinner has been another curry.
          and more rioja.

tv's crap again.

meh.

Comment

Dan Baker's been smashing pasties, again...
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I am.very nearly finished with my Open Uni assignment.
              A way of curing cov19?

Comment

Pasta, chicken and vegetables for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Pasta, chicken and vegetables for dinner.
                  While watching drunk history. On Sir Walter Raleigh.

Comment

Finished watching the last leg and john oliver. Then series 2 of liar.

And then onto the crown on netflix with MrsBP.

Comment

Sister-out-law popped in. She has several thousand toilet rolls in her hotel! So we will never run short.

Comment

Working...
                      X