• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rain proved to be sporadic and minimal, at least so far, and the wind has died down a little.

Early night now, to stave off the lurgy.

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Tea has been spag bol, freshly made rather than out of the freezer, and quite exceptionally nice it was

Plenty left to go in the freezer too
        Please tell me you aren't HWMBO. You can do better than LM you know......

Comment

Finished NarcosMexico2 last night. It was awesome. Trying to decide what to watch next. Probably Designated Survivor S2.

Oh I also saw Richard Hammon's big - last episode - series compilation with outtakes.

Comment

I am on cup of tea #2 now.....

Comment

And remoting in before all the other *****s take all the citrix sessions...

Comment

We went for dinner at Bugis Street Brasserie as HWMBO was feeling the need for some proper food after suffering rubbish stuff on the residential course he was giving the past few days. Very nice it was too. Did the usual over ordering so we had left overs to take home.

On the walk home, it started to spot with rain. Then it got progressively worse until it was quite enthusiastic and really quite cold rain too. Got home before getting too soaked, fortunately.

This morning is clear with little cloud. Chilly though.

Decided I will WFH tomorrow to write up instructions. Handover sessions yesterday gave me a clear idea of the level of detail required and level of competence of the people taking on the work.

Comment

I sat on the wrong side of the tube.

Forgot that the low sun at certain times of the year has the unfortunate tendency to blind one.

I may look a bit twattish if I get my sunglasses out.

Comment

morning

up, dressed (sort of) and logged in before 07:30.
                    CBS in sunny sarf herts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Decided I will WFH tomorrow to write up instructions. Handover sessions yesterday gave me a clear idea of the level of detail required and level of competence of the people taking on the work.
                      so, 'aircraft movements for dummies' by LadyMuck - first edition.
                      available this weeklend at an airport near you!

Comment

Working...
                      X