• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Birthday holiday cancelled.

So pointless. The only way is for those at risk to self-isolate....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      The number of times you whinned on CUK today? Versus the number of times you fell off your motorbike?
      eh????

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Braai fire lit
        Ribeye prepped
        Greek Salad made
        Wine Poured
        Conutryfile...
        They grow coconuts now? Is the UK that warm?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          eh????
          True. Its way too small for that.....

Comment

Will tpd see another century today?
            It looks like not....

Comment

adsfasdfasdf

Dark now.

Raining.

Tea: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), bramble jelly sandwich, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: No Doctor Who, No Endeavour, No Oak Island nutjobs,

Just Homeland and "All the President's Men" which I finally located in one of the piles of accumulated dvds.

I'd completely forgotten about the latest Terminator film until I saw the dvds in Morrisons.

I think I'll wait until it's 50p, mostly because I haven't watched the previous one yet.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 8 March 2020, 18:30.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

New series of Race Across the World starts at 8pm today, BBC something.

I very much liked the first series and am annoyed that I didn't make the effort to at least apply for this one. It's across South America this time and what with the political situation in some countries I suspect that made it a bit more of a challenge than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Birthday holiday cancelled.
                  Bugger

Comment

They grow coconuts now? Is the UK that warm?
                    In my neck of the woods, I'm hoping for much warmer climes...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

How things have changed since 1972: Woodward is searching for data on "Kenneth H. Dahlberg" at the newspaper library, finds nothing, an assistant finds a picture of KHD receiving the DSC from Hubert Humphrey.

Google takes 440ms to find 855,000 results, the top of which is the wiki all about him.

And what's with using all these insanitary public telephones?
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X