• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m feeling a little out of sorts today. I hope I haven’t acquired some vile lurgy from going into town yesterday. I always said there were too many people there, and you don’t know what might be wrong with them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I’m feeling a little out of sorts today. I hope I haven’t acquired some vile lurgy from going into town yesterday. I always said there were too many people there, and you don’t know what might be wrong with them
      a chinese'll help

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        a chinese'll help
        I expect so - off there in a bit

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Much telly box watched this evening. All courtesy of BBC iPlayer due to convenience more than anything.

1. BBC iPlayer - Storyville - Fishing for Love: How to Catch a Thai Bride
              About Thai-Danish couples. The harsh realities of living in a small Thai village with no prospects other than going to the local sex for sale town and hoping a tourist takes you home. It was hard to tell whether there was a genuine connection between the couple that had been married for 24+ years. One woman, who looked quite young to me, had two children she left behind in Thailand while she went off to Denmark to find a husband. Another woman was able to convince her new husband to accept her son and seven years later he seemed to be doing well at catering college. Conversely, another woman hung herself, much to the shock of her Danish husband. Sobering viewing.

2. BBC iPlayer - Vienna Blood - Series 1: 2. The Queen of the Night
              Interesting series about a young psychologist helping out an old-school detective. You can see the detective is going to move from being fists first to evidence based arresting by the end of the series.

3. BBC iPlayer - Hard Sun - Series 1: Episode 1
              Cop series set in a dystopian future where the sun will trigger an ELE in about five years' time. The lead characters both have secrets which I suspect will play out as the sub story as they go around dealing with baddy of the week.

Comment

I hope they are not poor!

Is poor contagious?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Much telly box watched this evening. All courtesy of BBC iPlayer due to convenience more than anything.

1. BBC iPlayer - Storyville - Fishing for Love: How to Catch a Thai Bride
                  About Thai-Danish couples. The harsh realities of living in a small Thai village with no prospects other than going to the local sex for sale town and hoping a tourist takes you home. It was hard to tell whether there was a genuine connection between the couple that had been married for 24+ years. One woman, who looked quite young to me, had two children she left behind in Thailand while she went off to Denmark to find a husband. Another woman was able to convince her new husband to accept her son and seven years later he seemed to be doing well at catering college. Conversely, another woman hung herself, much to the shock of her Danish husband. Sobering viewing.

2. BBC iPlayer - Vienna Blood - Series 1: 2. The Queen of the Night
                  Interesting series about a young psychologist helping out an old-school detective. You can see the detective is going to move from being fists first to evidence based arresting by the end of the series.

3. BBC iPlayer - Hard Sun - Series 1: Episode 1
                  Cop series set in a dystopian future where the sun will trigger an ELE in about five years' time. The lead characters both have secrets which I suspect will play out as the sub story as they go around dealing with baddy of the week.
                  the last one's worth a look, when i get back from the blasted heath.

Comment

In the Chinese
                    What did you get?

Comment

Chicken curry for dinner. As cooked by baby bp....

Comment

Working...
                      X