• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    so where did you put it then?, eh?
    When WTFH's "swimming pool" drains he might have a surprise waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Dinner was vegetable curry.
      Pffft
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Braap
        Last edited by Scruff; 29 February 2020, 21:24. Reason: Double
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          The evening's entertainment commenced with "Revenge (2017)", being in French & English.
          Made in Morocco. Apparently they kept running out of blood.

I'm not surprised.

2nd feature: The nice guys (2016) with that Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling.

Amusing enough.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Back from the pub after an enjoyable evening

The failure to visit the Chinese earlier started to tell on me though, so on the way back I popped into Maryland Chicken (halal certification proudly displayed on the wall by the counter; dunno if they do that in Maryland). Now about to enjoy the fruits of my popping

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The failure to visit the Chinese earlier started to tell on me though, so on the way back I popped into Maryland Chicken (halal certification proudly displayed on the wall by the counter; dunno if they do that in Maryland). Now about to enjoy the fruits of my popping
              Nice enough, though I suspect I might not praise it so highly without a few pints inside me. Apparently alcohol inhibits the hormone that makes us feel not-hungry after eating, and thus drinking makes us feel hungry, which explains why just-about-adequate fast food places do such a good trade after the pubs kick out

Post-pub viewing has been Predator 2 (1990). As far as I was aware I’d never seen this, yet much of the early part of the film seemed strangely familiar. I suspect it must have been on telly some time about twenty years or more ago and I saw it then; but as the later part of the film invoked no such sense of familiarity, I must also have given up on it after a while. This makes sense, as the first part is pretty damn clunky. It improves after that and isn’t too bad by the end, but I think I was justified in not staying long enough to get to that point whenever it was I saw it before. Anyway, it never achieves any level of greatness, IMNSHO

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Dry in a no current precipitation sort of way.

Sunny.

No detectable breeze.

Sky blue in parts.

Apparently Sunday judging by the lack of Today & the singing.

The colouration of the leg has progressed onwards in a quite tasteful way, thanks for asking.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 March 2020, 09:17.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Nah! It won't happen.
                  nice milli
                  Married

Comment

Morning All (White Rabbits, Pinch and a Punch, St Davids Day etc etc)

Breakfast - nothing special

Weather - Sunny, Cold 4 Degrees, Light Breeze

Schedule - Tescos (for stuff that Aldi doesn't do)

Lunch - Not sure
                    Married

Comment

Dry, sunny, blue skies. Windows opened to get some air through the flat.

Annoying electrical noise started at 3.30 am and woke me up. It's still going now. Popped into the the communal area of the block and the stairs to the main entrance - the noise is louder there but still no clue as to where it's coming from.

Sorted out the boxes that need to go into storage. Picking up a Fiat 500 at 12.30 pm and hopefully it will all fit in

Oh and there's a removal van out front, with the main door propped open. My spider senses tell me someone is either moving in, or moving out...
                      Last edited by ladymuck; 1 March 2020, 09:56.

Comment

Working...
                      X