• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MrsBP says you should blame HWMBO for not making some for you last weekend....
    Ah I can't do that. He cooked every meal while he was here and left enough food in the freezer to keep me fed this month

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      They didn’t actually open fire, but I vaguely remember seeing a documentary about them and they locked on with their weapons systems and everything on the run up to the target, aka some hapless East Anglian driver, as the pilot cheerfully explained that the safety was on
      And the Americans never hit anyone with friendly fire....

Comment

Apologies for lack of posts last night. I was stressed

Washed bedding and a pair of socks. I could not find socks. Hunted high and low. Until I looked in washing basket.

#PrayForBrillo

Comment

Dark out still. Quite warm though. Not warm enough that I'd leave my scarf at home.

Very tired too. Annoyingly woke up about 5-10 minutes before my alarm and then had a most delicious doze for 20 minutes before I grudgingly heaved myself out of bed. Unsatisfactory doze on the tube.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Ah I can't do that. He cooked every meal while he was here and left enough food in the freezer to keep me fed this month
            MrsBP says its still all his fault.....

Comment

Apologies for lack of posts last night. I was stressed

Washed bedding and a pair of socks. I could not find socks. Hunted high and low. Until I looked in washing basket.

#PrayForBrillo

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Dark out still. Quite warm though. Not warm enough that I'd leave my scarf at home.

Very tired too. Annoyingly woke up about 5-10 minutes before my alarm and then had a most delicious doze for 20 minutes before I grudgingly heaved myself out of bed. Unsatisfactory doze on the tube.
                Reminds me. I actually woke up at 5am and jumped out of bed. First time in 7 weeks.

At this rate I will have the energy to descale the kettle soon....

Comment

MrsBP says its still all his fault.....
                  Well I am not going to argue with such an esteemed expert. I'll let him know he's in the doghouse.

Comment

Before washing machine drama, I also managed to change all the batteries on the lights on my bike. There were at about 50%. I have 2 rear lights. And reflective top. Without that lot there is no chance of WTFH hitting me when he shoots.

And I oiled my chain. Which made cycling a lot easier.

Gosh its all go!

Comment

Morning denizens

Awoke just after eight for no particular reason, feeling well rested after a good night’s sleep. I should change the sheets more often if that’s the effect it has

Back to grey, dry, 7°C out

Comment

Working...
                      X