• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    My injury has returned. Commuting has over done it. I will take train back to Wales tomorrow afternoon. Grrrrrrrrr

Only 26 days since....
    Take it steady - it’s easy to overstretch yourself at the early signs of getting better, but you need to be careful with it <- manly

Comment

Tea was M&S chunky battered haddock which I managed not to overcook so it was rather nice.

Sweet was orange segments with custard which deals with the surfeit of lampreys oranges and milk.

Followed with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The Freecell score today was 84% with the running average solidly stuck at 82%.

Dark now.

When to the lighter evenings start?
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Tea was M&S chunky battered haddock which I managed not to overcook so it was rather nice.

Sweet was orange segments with custard which deals with the surfeit of lampreys oranges and milk.

Followed with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The Freecell score today was 84% with the running average solidly stuck at 82%.

Dark now.

When to the lighter evenings start?
        92% to 84%. Are you okay?

I wish I knew about lighter evenings. I am sure it will happen. Eventually....

Comment

92% to 84%. Are you okay?

I wish I knew about lighter evenings. I am sure it will happen. Eventually....
          As ok as I'm ever likely to be.

As long as it's more than 82% we're going in the right direction.

81%, not so much.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Washing disaster!

Sock not in a pair!

Luckily odd sock was found at the end of the duvet cover. They can run, but they can't hide.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              As ok as I'm ever likely to be.

As long as it's more than 82% we're going in the right direction.

81%, not so much.
              Having exceeded 82% most of the time recently I doubt you will head to 81%.

I wanted to make sure you okay enough to do Oak Island summary.....

Comment

Washing disaster!

Sock not in a pair!

Luckily odd sock was found at the end of the duvet cover. They can run, but they can't hide.
                Phew! Crisis averted!

I peg my socks out in pairs. It makes it quicker when bundling them together (what is the correct term for that?) once dry and makes for an easy way to check all are accounted for.

HWMBO has not trained his children to do this (he doesn't do it himself, I've noted) and I did have to sit on my hands when I saw how they were distributing the laundry over various drying apparatus.

Comment

My injury has returned. Commuting has over done it. I will take train back to Wales tomorrow afternoon. Grrrrrrrrr

Only 26 days since....
                  Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Take it steady - it’s easy to overstretch yourself at the early signs of getting better, but you need to be careful with it <- manly
                  WNFS

Comment

dinner has been chilli con carne, cooked earlier today.
                    used 50/50 beef to pork mince, as a little experiment.
                    very tasty indeed.
                    i'll do it again.

with a nice rioja
                    did i mention liking rioja, at all?

and the last three episodes of the expanse S4 now.

Comment

Finished work at 7pm. Have been hunting down various customer services to return things bought before Christmas.

I seem to have purchased from a one man band that's gone out of business and a high street retailer renowned for not liking its customers.

Haven't had dinner. Getting a bit headachy so need to sort that asap.

Comment

Working...
                      X