• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    out for lunch
    The story of your life.....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Is that IRL unsociable as you spout a lot here
      Spout? Spout? My posts are the most interesting on CUK! Its all about me me me me....

Comment

Caps bought. Baby BP happy. He tried to get me to buy gaming headphones too....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Caps bought. Baby BP happy. He tried to get me to buy gaming headphones too....
          I spent my time in Smyths looking at baby stuff. For my great-niece. I would love another baby. Well during the day, not overnight. And to never grow up.

Comment

When I was young (late 60s, early 70s) I cycled past this most days: -

Legacy of Woking man who collected locomotives in his backyard lives on in museums across the country - Get Surrey

Comment

The same locomotive is now in a museum: -

Tywyn narrow gauge museum lands GBP42K lottery win – Heritage Railway

Comment

I just called. Museum open tomorrow 10am to 2pm. And the locomotive is there. One can even climb on it.

Its only about a 2 hour drive from me. A very pretty drive too. Baby BP wants to go. MrsBP and elder BP child thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I just called. Museum open tomorrow 10am to 2pm. And the locomotive is there. One can even climb on it.

Its only about a 2 hour drive from me. A very pretty drive too. Baby BP wants to go. MrsBP and elder BP child thinking about it.
                  I'm guessing you need MrsBP to agree or else you won't be going? Or are you well enough to drive?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Dug out guitar again. Umpteenth time in 50 years I've attempted to play it. Daresay I'll give up again in a few days.
                    My Dad loves the guitar and now has three. One my uncle made, a Les Paul Junior copy and an acoustic.

He muttered about learning to play for ages so for his 70th I bought him a set of six lessons with a local teacher in Bognor who is blues orientated. He loves going and has bought more lessons. He claims to not remember from one lesson to the next what he's been taught but is actually doing well. He found out he has good rhythm and a good ear (despite getting a bit mutton).

Comment

It was sunny for a while earlier, so the walk got walked.

Clouded over about half way through but it's still dry.

White sky again.

There was a lovely sunset yesterday, the valley turned all golden, there's tidy then.

Lunch will be chicken breast with added bacon.

<hiatus>

And so it proved to be.

Nice enough, not as good as last time.

Rounded off with the usual 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

And the sun's out.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 29 December 2019, 12:59.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X