• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As is only right and proper, it rained on me on my way down to commune with the hoi polloi.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      As is only right and proper, it rained on me on my way down to commune with the hoi polloi.

is it 'cos you lied, when you were 17??

Comment

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          YouTube

Comment

Morning all

Lazy start to the day. It's raining so little incentive to get going. Forecast says it'll stop about noon. We are planning on popping down to the Sloane Square area for some shopping. HWMBO wants to forage for the next couple of days' meals. I just need wrapping paper.

Read an interesting article about whether perfectly wrapped and presented presents are better received than poorly wrapped ones. Turns out people like poorly wrapped presents more, even if the gift isn't great, as their expectations of a perfectly wrapped present are much higher.

I may bake something later. Wine still requires mulling.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Morning all

Lazy start to the day. It's raining so little incentive to get going. Forecast says it'll stop about noon. We are planning on popping down to the Sloane Square area for some shopping. HWMBO wants to forage for the next couple of days' meals. I just need wrapping paper.

Read an interesting article about whether perfectly wrapped and presented presents are better received than poorly wrapped ones. Turns out people like poorly wrapped presents more, even if the gift isn't great, as their expectations of a perfectly wrapped present are much higher.

I may bake something later. Wine still requires mulling.
              How was date night? I hope you did not try to get fresh with HMWBO.....

Comment

Sunny here at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  How was date night? I hope you did not try to get fresh with HMWBO.....
                  Too full up from dinner for any of those shenanigans! Made up for it this morning though

The evening was very lovely, thank you. Always important to have a regular date night no matter how long you've been together.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Slightly Simpsonesque out after last night’s rain

Not very summery though, at 8°C. Though inside doesn’t seem to have lost much heat overnight - still 16° and up in here

Apparently trains to Gatwick were delayed by rain yesterday. I don’t know why my mother thought I’d want to know this, but I assume she had some reason for telling me all about what she’d read about it on Ceefax or wherever she gets her news nowadays

Comment

afternoon.
                      partner's vacuum cleaner dismantled, cleaned, washed and laid out to air dry.
                      got to keep in the good books at this time of year

just have to work out how to mantle it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X