• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone "had" to do it.

So there's the car battery charged up a bit with the battery charger since it's cold and frosty and I don't think it's moved much over the last week.

Peanuts and fatballs put out for our feathered friends.

I could make some fatballs with the lard that's been in the fridge since Strangelove Mater went into hospital in 2014.

It's not blue so should be alright.

The lamb is aroasting in the oven and the house has been vacced as much as I bother with these days.

Still a bit but I'm struggling on, like.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      has to do it
      pali

Comment

Has anyone seen NF?

It can't be a heart attack as its the 1st December - he only has them late November....

Comment

he'll still be in his pit, i reckon.

Comment

he'll still be in his pit, i reckon.

Probably. Though he could be getting a new bike chain. Or fixing the CUK echo issue.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Probably. Though he could be getting a new bike chain. Or fixing the CUK echo issue.....
              what echo issue?

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny but chilly again, though today it’s 3°C rather than 2°

Comment

has to do it
                  Nice pali!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Sunny but chilly again, though today it’s 3°C rather than 2°
                    Anyone would think today was the first day of winter.....

Comment

what echo issue?
                      Occasionally vBulletin goes bonkers and repeats posts multiple times. Happened to NF the other night. Once I got 5 indetical posts at the same time!

NF says he is not to blame. Clearly NF is single. If he was married, he would know that it not being his fault does not absolve him from blame....

Comment

Working...
                      X