• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast for tea: just had a lovely fry-up

Comment

Having watched the commentaries on Angel S3 E6 and BTVS S6 E7, now watching something about a time travelling women attempting to fix errors in her previous Xmases.

Please shoot me now.

In other news: pissed now.

The bottle of port that's sat unopened for 4 or 5 months just got opened & half of it is gone already. <hic>
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 November 2019, 21:54.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Having watched the commentaries on Angel S3 E6 and BTVS S6 E7, now watching something about a time travelling women attempting to fix errors in her previous Xmases.

Please shoot me now.

In other news: pissed now.

The bottle of port that's sat unopened for 4 or 5 months just got opened & half of it is gone already. <hic>
        Probably essential to have a drink when watching something involving both Christmas and time travel

Comment

"Watching" is somewhat of an exaggeration.

Just watched

YouTube

which, as always, moved me to tears, the curse of immortality.

The bottle of port got opened during the "Once More with Feeling" commentary.

This is it:

Correcting Christmas (TV Movie 2014) - IMDb

Whereupon I thought watching the weather forecast on the Beeb was more inneresting.

I suspect I'm not the right demographic for said Xmas movie.

I'm seriously thinking of cancelling Xmas altogether.

Any excuse to avoid the annual purgatory seems reasonable.

I'm certainly not driving anywhere and hopefully can avoid interactions with anyone at all over Xmas especially them next door.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 November 2019, 22:44.

Comment

Continuing with S3 of The Wire tonight: E2 All Due Respect (TV Episode 2004), and E3 Dead Soldiers (TV Episode 2004)

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all. Still dark out. Damp but quite warm.

Comment

Still dark in Manchester...

Happy Monday everyone.

Comment

^^^ The telex machine is kept so clean, brain on overload.

Morning all

Grey.

Drizzly.

Warmer. 18.3 deg in here this morning.

Woke up at 07:00ish and got up at 07:30ish when it was still almost dark.

Dunno why.

<hiatus>

Bored.

Now.

<damply drizzly walking down to town hiatus>

In with the hoi polloi.

And it's Monday.

And it's the seekers after Unemployment Benefit Universal Credit being introduced to the joys of the interweb and assorted tulipe like that.

People who appear never to have used a computer before.

As in "This is a mouse. The little arrow thing on the screen is the mouse pointer. Double Click on this icon." etc. etc.

Now we have some unfortunate with one of those magick phone things that's only got 3G.

Oh how we're laughing.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 November 2019, 09:53. Reason: "so" not "too"

Comment

Morning denizens

The day. Grey? Yes. Damp? Indeed. 9°C? Correct.

Comment

Dear Deity, this is even further down the learning curve than the infamous Esteemed Customer who was surprised to find the shift key gave you capital letters.

And he had the excuse of being a asylum seeker of sorts.

So this twat has N mobile phones & doesn't know how to use any of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X