• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm not sure, but I've seen similar phenomena, where older posts don't seem to show up in search results (for some reason, the forum software implements "show this user's posts" as a kind of search). I'll have a dig around in my local copy of the database and see if the post count is correct, and if so I'll be able to find the older posts

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

2006 was a good year for new poster joiners.....
      No, I think you'll find September 2005 was better

Comment

It's worse than that, Jim, posters such as Fleetwood seem to be totally invisible as if they'd never been.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          It's worse than that, Jim, posters such as Fleetwood seem to be totally invisible as if they'd never been.
          I know

I've just spent 45 minutes getting my PHP debug setup working again after a recent update (stupid version-dependent paths…) and I'm going to see if I can work out why it happens. If it's just a stupid vBulletin thing then there's not a lot I can do, but there may be some setting buried somewhere that can be tweaked, assuming admin is willing

Comment

Luncheon dilemma.

I have some left over roast chicken that I think should feature.

Comment

I know

I've just spent 45 minutes getting my PHP debug setup working again after a recent update (stupid version-dependent paths…) and I'm going to see if I can work out why it happens. If it's just a stupid vBulletin thing then there's not a lot I can do, but there may be some setting buried somewhere that can be tweaked, assuming admin is willing
              You will be happy to know I forwarded on the 3 posts and the person in question "smiled for the first time in ages".

I don't care what anyone says about you : you are a superstar!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                God I miss Fleetwood! And Bogeyman. And Zeity.

At least we have lost AndyW. And chico.

Comment

You will be happy to know I forwarded on the 3 posts and the person in question "smiled for the first time in ages".

I don't care what anyone says about you : you are a superstar!
                  Cheers, Scourer

Comment

I am still working on the Manchester Christmas meet! Its like playing a long game of snakes and ladders!

At the moment I am on a snake!

Thank God oPM is helping me plan this....

Comment

I am still working on the Manchester Christmas meet! Its like playing a long game of snakes and ladders!

At the moment I am on a snake!

Thank God oPM is helping me plan this....
                      Having never organised a Christmas do, how hard can it be?

Comment

Working...
                      X