• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    More drivel required!
    Not sure I have that much drivel left in my.

My best drivel days are lomg gone.

I suppose my best dribble days are ahead.

Comment

Nope. UK portion sizes of poorly executed interpretations of US 'food'
      When I used to visit DisneyWorld I got lunch and the portion size made me feel ill.

Comment

More drivel required!
        Happy to comply!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          You mean you did not read my 30 posts of drivel carefully! I don't believe it!
          At best I scanned it for anything salacious

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Happy to comply!
            Although I am somewhat hampered by the slow response of the proxy server I must use whilst logged into the ClientCo VPN.

Comment

Peace at last - CovKid I and II off to spend the afternoon with my parents, and Mrs CB off to work.

Just me and the CovMogs.

Comment

Light lunch of a kebab: more of the homemade donner (doner? varies from source to source…) meat from the other night, stuffed in a warm pitta with sweet chilli sauce

Comment

Last night's sleep figures are now uploaded from my machine to the vendor's site.

A full 7:35 of sleep and only 1.3 apnoea events per hour, down from 33 before the treatment commenced.

This may explain why I'm not longer dropping to sleep at my desk.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Will tpd get a whole century of posts in a day? I bet that has not happened for years.

Well, first post of 04/07 was Nick - 313884:

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    They get everywhere, those things. As I recall, some mid-to-late-80s arcade games had a Z80 just to do the sounds

Another episode of S3 of Spiral/Engrenages watched.

Goodnight all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Last night's sleep figures are now uploaded from my machine to the vendor's site.

A full 7:35 of sleep and only 1.3 apnoea events per hour, down from 33 before the treatment commenced.

This may explain why I'm not longer dropping to sleep at my desk.
                      For clarity: I am dropping to sleep on my sofa, but that's more the sheer stimulation of "W"FH whilst all of the clients are off celebrating for two days.

Comment

Working...
                      X