• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Each to their own
    you going soft now?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Ban him!

only cloggies can get me banned <well, the one i don't like, most of them are fine>

Comment

More old magazines bagged up for recycling, which brings me within striking distance of the motherlode

And some old, dried mouse crap hoovered up from behind the spot where a box once stood near the window bay

Little feckers got everywhere. The UV torch is coming in handy

Comment

Now trying to decide whether to take the magazines to the recycling place behind Sainsbury's so I can get rid of the rest tomorrow, or leave it for now.

Think I'll leave it, as tomorrow will involve going to Sainsbury's and also to the tip with a broken old bookcase and some other junk, so I'll be making multiple runs anyway. Might just as well do three trips as two

Or I might be able to get all of the remaining magazines into one trip.

For now, I think I'll start deciding about dinner (or tea) instead

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          For now, I think I'll start deciding about dinner (or tea) instead
          Tea turned out to be more of the chicken cacciatore from the other night, to save me the trouble of finding room in the freezer for more than one portion of it. I reduced the sauce a lot more, which enhanced the flavour nicely. It was accompanied by the last of the wedges I made the other day, and also the last of the peas as I forgot to get any last week

Comment

Polished off the Dirty Harry season tonight with The Dead Pool (1988), which is… well, a bit clunky in parts

Quite amusing to see a young Liam Neeson pretending to be a Londoner, or some approximation thereto, though

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Looks overcast out, but there's blue skies peeping through.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Overcast and probably going to rain...

only 4 days this week.

Comment

Cloudy with a bit of sun.

Comment

Where is DrS? Have the aliens finally taken him?

Comment

I have 5 phones with EE. Following a spat over data(between the kids) I found 2 phones out of contract. Of course I had not been told. Each gone from 4GB to 20GB. Both now £22 - were £28 and £25.

Comment

Working...
                      X