• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the curious case of the anomalously expanding garage?

outside a chinese.
    totally stuffed.
    <where's the piggy emoji thingy?>
    and i've only eaten half of it, the rest will be 'ding' machine fodder tomorrow, probably.

Comment

I decided I couldn't be bothered to cook tonight.

Then I checked the dates on various meats bought on Friday.

So now the freezer has been rearranged to accommodate some bits, and there's a casserole cooking

Comment

Evening all.

Dark outside.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Evening all.

Dark outside.
          There was still a faint glimmer in the west when I went to the Chinese yesterday. In a month or less, it'll be light outside at this time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            So now the freezer has been rearranged to accommodate some bits, and there's a casserole cooking
            And very nice the (chicken) casserole was. Very tender and flavoursome

And I've also popped up to the Amazon Locker to collect a book, which is more outside activity than I normally manage on a chilly Sunday

Comment

A Sunday evening black-and-white classic British war story tonight: Angels One Five (1952), being the story of a Battle of Britain fighter squadron, and in particular RAFVR Pilot Officer T. B. "Septic" Baird. Many a year since I've seen this one, but it sticks in the memory, being in many respects an archetype of its genre

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all reasonable drive round the M25, now lounging around T5
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Flight delayed. FO is ill so we’re waiting for the replacement
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning all
                    clear blue and king billy in sunny sarf herts.

I still think being up at this time in the morning is unnatural.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all reasonable drive round the M25, now lounging around T5
                      And how is the dog?

Comment

Working...
                      X