• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning

clear blue again in sunny sarf herts

Comment

sunny in manchester today..

roll on 3.30

Comment

Morning denizens

Another bright, sunny, reasonably-warm-especially-for-February day

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Two sheep's scapulas (one from yesterday's roast, one out of the freezer from a similar roast a few weeks ago) into the slow cooker, with assorted vegetables; for today, I make Scotch broth

Comment

Roast beef bap (wholemeal) for lunch

The broth is brothing…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The broth is brothing…
                On to the second phase for the broth. The reserved meat has been finely chopped, and the two scapulas extracted and any further meat on there the same - there was a good lot of it, and various bits of connective tissue had deliquesced nicely. Blended the chunky veg (carrots, celery, onions) and tipped them back in with the meat, then added the (pre-soaked) pulse mix: as I recollect from the ingredients, this involves various kinds of split pea, lentils, barley, and some kind of small bean. All now left to simmer for a few more hours, and it'll then be left overnight for the flavours to develop some more

Comment

Pissed as a fart having celebrate a significant birthday with Strangelove Sis & Nephew.

Sufficiently pissed to put on "2 Fast 2 Furious" in the vain attempt to make it go faster.

Feck me that was confusing.

2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) - IMDb

Plus the dvd playing and the trails playing on here as well.

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Pissed as a fart having celebrate a significant birthday with Strangelove Sis & Nephew.

Sufficiently pissed to put on "2 Fast 2 Furious" in the vain attempt to make it go faster.

Plus the confusion of seeing a younger undead version of a dead man.

Feck I'm pissed.

Well I've got nearly 8 minutes in without turning it off.

Maybe we're onto a winner.

How many gears these things got?

Now the question is how the feck did this crap post twice?

Really can't understand this, how can it post an edit twice?

I know I'm pissed but surely that's not right?
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 25 February 2019, 20:36.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Plus the confusion of seeing a younger undead version of a dead man.

Feck I'm pissed.
                      pissed as TWO farts then?

back problems tomorrow is it?

Stop Press: - three farts

Comment

Working...
                      X