• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all sunny day in Cardiff
    Sunny in Neath too.

Dry.

Coolish.

Pollen count appears quite high.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    his back is NOT ok.
    he has serious problems with pain in his lower back.
    showering is difficult <well, this Is wales>
    dressing, cooking, etc etc is Very difficult.
    etc. etc.

Ok.

Where have you hidden the camera?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning

clear blue in sunny sarf herts

Comment

Sunny here. Heading down to Winchester for lunch and a short walk.

Comment

Forgot to take the beef out of the freezer last night so Sunday lunch is going to be "interesting".

Express defrosting may or may not have helped.

Comment

I bet it's tough.

And, stone me, that Jeyes' Fluid I used yesterday doesn't half pong a bit.

I wonder if it's fecked up that tulipty cat.

Fingers crossed.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 February 2019, 11:42. Reason: Fi fi. Hi Fi.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sunny out

Apparently it's going to get cloudy later though. Then temperatures are going to plummet overnight, down to 1°C again. Not sure why that is, though I suppose it's still February so we can't really complain

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Afternoon denizens

Sunny out

Apparently it's going to get cloudy later though. Then temperatures are going to plummet overnight, down to 1°C again. Not sure why that is, though I suppose it's still February so we can't really complain
                One of those century things that used to be so important back in the day.

For February it's ridiculous.

Warm.

How can you be warm in February.

The weather's borked again.

It's more like May.

Just been fixing the rain water down pipe out the front, which had separated, or had been separated, allowing a nice lot of water to soak into the foundations.

It's more or less fixed for the moment & would be even more fixed if I could remember where I'd put the bit I bought to replace the bit that's cracked.

This seems unlike, inasmuch as I've a) been to sleep since I bought it and b) I bought it rather a lot of years ago and c) I've tidied up since & moved in here to live.

Thusly it is no longer in a pile of stuff on the living room table.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  For February it's ridiculous.

Warm.

How can you be warm in February.

The weather's borked again.

It's more like May.
                  It never did cloud over here in the end. Very pleasant day, all in all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    It never did cloud over here in the end. Very pleasant day, all in all
                    It's quite shocking really.

Not used to nice days.

Though the trees are making up for it by pollinating their catkins off.

Having read some of the comments for "Derailed" it would appear that my low opinion of same is quite widely shared.

Rather ironic since I've got 3 copies of the dvd (until next Saturday at which time I may well have none).

Comment

salmon fishcake, chips and peas tonight
                      and very nice too

Comment

Working...
                      X