• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    That’ll work
    Nearly done - 1 final test to do that will take 3 minutes.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

No more wretchedly bad than usual coming back

And today was quite a productive day, all things considered

I'll still be glad when it's over, though. I haven't got much enthusiasm left, even when things go well

Comment

Originally posted by madame SasGuru View Post
        Nearly done - 1 final test to do that will take 3 minutes.
        I was pushing the thing I'd just finished up to the GitLab server. Made it out of the door by 16:35 though, so that wasn't too bad

Comment

Utterly knackered again. I'm forced to conclude that even getting early nights (well, earlier than I have been getting, though probably not early enough) isn't enough to help me cope with the commute to ClientCo

I might even consider stopping down in Cambridge a night or two a week. At least I'd get some exercise, as the hotel is a mile or so away from the pub

Comment

There's areas either side of the bottom of my surgery scar that had been numb ever since, presumably because the nerves were damaged during the slicing. The nerves seem to have grown back this week but, unfortunately, only the ones that hurt

Everywhere else feels fairly OK-ish now, so I suppose they're just playing catch-up and hopefully they'll settle down soon

Comment

Anyway, pork chops, chips, peas, and gravy for dinner; and it was excellent, and I feel much better for it

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Still claggy out there.

But, through the gloom and the snow warnings, it's clearly Friday

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out and there's clearly been a little rain overnight; but it is, indeed, Friday

Comment

Morning all It's very overcast out there, but no sign of rain. Pleasant enough dog walk.

TFIF, etc.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X